Heather Grant’s Alternate Grid lecture is Monday, August 4! If you are an MQG member, please log in to the community site and RSVP so that we can set up enough chairs. Just click the orange button that says, “I’m going.” If you’re not an MQG member, please leave a comment on this post.
Full information is below. See you soon!
Here’s how to enter your quilted object into the MQG’s Michael Miller Challenge. (For a refresher, read up about the contest, deadlines, prizes, and more here.)
- Sign in to the Community site and click on this link: https://community.themodernquiltguild.com//groups/finished-michael-miller-fabric-challenge-0
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There will be an empty text box.
- If you hover your mouse over the last icon on the right, it should read “Add Media.” Click that.
- Click Browse to select the file(s) to be uploaded. Click Upload.
- Write a few words about your quilted project, including the size and any information you’d like to include.
- Click Post. You’re done!