We are swapping super cute dumpling pouches!
– Use the tutorial found here by Michelle Patterns to create your dumpling pouch. To download the template, click on the link in the tutorial: “Download Dumpling Pattern Pieces.”
– Check out our full Pinterest board for more dumpling pouch inspiration.
– Bring your dumpling pouch to the August guild meeting (Open Sew!) on Saturday, August 22nd at the LDS Church and you’ll go home with a dumpling pouch of your own!
– Have fun!
:: RETREAT ::
November 2015 Retreat at the Cross Roads Retreat Center!
The deposit check is due by August 11th.
Click here or click the Events tab for details!
:: SLOW STITCHING ::
Reminder: Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 28th, from 10am – 2pm.
The Warwick Valley Quilters’ Guild will have Mark Lipinski lecture about the Slow Stitching Movement. There is a $5 visitor fee and it will be held at the Warwick Senior Center. Details here.
:: AUGUST MEETING ::
The August meeting is an OPEN SEW meeting!
Saturday, August 22nd, 10am – 2pm, LDS Church, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, NJ
SWAPS for this meeting:
• Bring your Bee Block Swap | Second Quarter blocks!
• Dumpling Pouch Swap (inspiration coming soon!). Click here for tutorial. There is a link titled “Download Dumpling Pattern Pieces.” Click that link to download the template.
July’s meeting is this Thursday, July 16, at 7pm at Rock Paper Scissors.
We will have the needle book swap (inspiration and tutorial here). You still have time to make one!
Bring a hometown/name quilt block for the Charleston AME charity if you are participating.
As always, bring a chair and your name tag. If you don’t have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap. Also, please bring anything you may have for show and tell. See you then!