Our Very Own Library
The books that are in our Library are listed under the Members Only page. Scroll down a bit to get to the section titled Library.
You can click on each book title to read about it. In most cases, the author has a clickable link. Information on how to borrow a book is listed as well.
If you are a paid member and need the password again or are a new member and do not have the password, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
a selection of our NJMQG library books – this stack donated by Lucky Spool Media!
Yes, it’s true! We were able to get the deadline extended to submit your quilts to our special exhibit at Quilt Fest. Yay!
Please submit by Tuesday, January 5th! You will be notified the week of January 11th about your quilt(s). If you submitted to QuiltCon and are waiting for a decision or need the extra time until after the holidays and new year, you have more time to submit.
Click here for details and how to submit.
To be considered for the special exhibit, please click here to go straight to the form to fill out. Remember, after you fill out the form, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com with 1-2 photos of your quilt.
Questions? Email us at njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
TIME: Doors open at 6:30
WHEN: This Thursday, December 17, 2015
WHAT TO BRING:
- An Appetizer or Dessert (or both if you like). Please use the Sign Up Genius email that Amy sent to sign up / rsvp.
- your Elfster swap gift
- Show and Tell
- Membership payment for 2016 if you have not already submitted
- If you borrowed a library book at the last meeting please return it at this meeting
- Your name tag- If you don’t have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap.
WHERE: LDS Church, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, New Jersey – please note location for this meeting
Submit your Quilts! Deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16th. We want to see those beautiful modern quilts!
- We will be a part of a special exhibit at Quiltfest in March: Modern Quilts- North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild
- Quiltfest is March 3-6th, 2016
- Click here to submit by December 16th and click here read about the details!
- Each quilt should have a 4″ sleeve sewn on top for easy hanging. Quilts must be min of 24″ max of 96″
- If you have a quilt top only to submit now, please consider submitting. As long as the quilt is done for the show in March, it will be considered.
BUDGET for 2016:
- We will be voting on the NJMQG budget for 2016 at the December Potluck Party Meeting! To view the budget, go to the Members Only section of the blog and click “2016 Budget.” If you need the password again or are a new member, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com. The Treasury Report, as of November 2015, is also available to view.
Membership Renewal / New Members:
- we are always accepting new members!
- Please click here to renew membership or become a member.
- Please pay by December 28th- payment through paypal, cash, check, or credit cards.
See you on Thursday!