What a wonderful wonderful first meeting we had at our new space! Am I right!? 🙂
~To all the new members, we welcome you and we are so excited to have you in our growing guild!
A few recap reminders:
- all our paperwork is in and we are so excited to say we have about 22 beautiful, modern quilts that will be on display!!! YAY!
- if anyone is interested in volunteering to help set up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Set up is on Wed. March 2, from 12-3.
More info about the Crossroads Retreat here!
- if you are still interested, click the link above to sign up! lots of our members have joined and started their subscription already 🙂
- We are so happy to say that we have donated 27 quilts to charity! YAY! let’s keep that momentum going! The most recent donations were to The Interfaith Hospitality Network in Montclair.
- We will be having a charity table at each meeting. This table consists of kits put together by Kelly, Krishma,and Tracy with quilt tops, quilts that need to be basted, quilts that need to be quilted, etc. Basically-“quilts in the making, or take and makes” that need a little time and TLC so we can spread the love and a gift to someone in need!
Paper Bag Swap!
Here are the guidelines 😉 Please bring these filled with your favorites for the February meeting!
And now for our Trunk Show and Show & Tell:
QuiltCon Quilt! Round of applause for Daniela-our super talented president who designed & put our blocks together! It is stunning ❤
***Special Thank you to Andrea for bringing in her amazing array of quilts for our first member trunk show! We are so lucky to know such a talented individual such as yourself! ***
Show & Tell
See you all in February!