:: Pincushion Swap! ::
Our 2016 March meeting will feature a Green Pincushion Swap!
Click here for a Pincushion inspiration board on Pinterest to get your creative juices flowing.
*** The pincushion must feature the color GREEN in some way. It does not have to be green in its entirety.**
Please make a pincushion that you would LOVE to receive!
Swaps are for NJMQG Members only.
February 2016 Meeting This Thursday!
• Our February meeting is this Thursday, February 18th, 2016 at 7pm at our new location:
~ Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
• Please park in the large lot in the back and use the side entrance to come in.
• Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Please remember, you do not have to bring a chair.
• FREE table: Please bring in quilty / sewing related items you are no longer using/would like to pass along (books, fabric, thread, patterns, notions, etc). If it does not get taken by the end of the meeting, please take it home with you.
• Paper Bag Mini Swap: The paper bags should be returned at this meeting filled with your fabric choices & will get redistributed.
• Refreshments: If you would like to bring a light refreshment to share at this meeting, please comment on this blog post.
• Please bring your name tag to the meeting. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap. Also, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!