Wonderful meeting as always! Few things happening/reminders below:
- Want to give a shout out to our new (and old 😄) board members: Daniela di Iorio- our president, Amy rehbein- our Vice President, Annette aponte- our treasurer, stella singleton- our program director, and me Kourtney Teixeira- our secretary!
- Thank you everyone for the amazing sign ups to make quilts for pulse !!
- QuiltCon East 2017 catalog is available! Registration opens tomorrow June 25th!!
- Annette went over our treasury report. We are in great standing as a guild 🙂
- We are going to be doing a “cross guild” swap with the DC guild. Project will be zippered pouches-more details to come.
- Open Sew-September 17th!
- The Nubian Heritage Quilt show is still going until July 31st. (Sundays from 1-4PM by appointment.)
- Want to thank Story Patches for being our guest speaker and giving us more information about the product!
- Beth and Daniela gave us an idea of what fabrics are trending right now from their trip to Quilt market.
- So many beautiful antique quilts!!! I learned so much that night about fabrics, stitching, etc. during particular time periods. So interesting!
…..Show & tell!!
See you in July 🙂