We had 48 members and 6 guests joining us.
Some guests we had…Ellen, Liz, Ezza, Z, Loretta and Betty. Hope to see you again!
- Diane F- Retreat review. Diane won some Ribbons at Brownstone. Danny Amazonos, Kaffe and Phillipa Naylor
- JoAnn- Houston review
- Ameri- Heather Givens workshop
- Josie and Aleeda at CWC Glen Ridge craft show Dec 2- Glen Ridge Congregational church on Ridgewood Ave
- Quiltcon Quilts due November 30th
- Mqg webinars. Check them out
- VT quilt fest June 22-24
- Sisters quilt show
- Mancuso date and venue change
- Gotham grand opening in new space
- Robin- Xmas party December 14 at Latter Day Saints church. Elfster swap and being catered by guild
- 127 pillowcases donated and 17 quilts donated. Thanks to Beth for donating fabric and to Rachel’s local Fedex for giving discount on shipping
- MQG charity quilt blocks done and trimmed. assemble front 11/20 back 11/26
- Lori- 2018 tentative budget
- Kathy- Interested in a scholarship for a workshop? email firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE Time! (so much fun to get up moving, and getting to know some crazy little details about members)
- Bee Blocks Swap
- Pot Holder Swap
- Amy Friend workshop in January- Friday class, Friday night lecture and trunk show and Saturday class. Few spots left in each
- Member led classes. email proposed ideas to email@example.com
- Chawne Kimber hopefully in March
- Mancuso NJMQG exhibit
- NEW CHALLENGE- Monochromatic mini quilt (no larger than 20″ on any side) with half square triangles- Due February meeting
- Will continue Bee Blocks quarterly and try a round robin!
Field Trips and Meetups. second Saturday of month. tentatively including…
- NYC- Candy, Gotham, Pins & Needles and Victoria Findlay Wolfe
- Brooklyn- Brooklyn General, Brooklyn museum and/or Botanical Gardens -4/14??
- NJ- Pennington and Grounds for Sculpture
- Cloud 9
- Connecticut- Denyse Schmidt
SHOW & TELL
This is my happy
Kathy- Melanie Trill class, throw size
Marika-1st quilt 3rd grade?
Rochelle- Farmer’s wife sampler
Robin- Handpieced Pumpkin quilt
20+year old T-day
Zen Chic dandelion
Melanie- in Simply Moderne- Cloud9 Cirrus solids
Amy- Melanie’s class Trill
Debby- Be my neighbor
? (Sorry didn’t get the name) My Small World
Ameri- quilt for grandma
Mary- mini tuffet
Lori- Michelle’s class
Annette- Betsy’s anything goes class
That’s all for now. Until next time!