It feels like ages since our last guild meeting, so come on down to Rock Paper Scissors at 7pm on May 15th and join us for the three F’s: fun, friends and of course, fabric
Here’s what we have planned:
- An update on the Michael Miller MQG challenge
- Information on elections in June
- Upcoming events like Quilters Take Manhattan, Garden State Social, and the Warwick Quilt Show
- A June swap based on the Pantone color of the year: Radiant Orchid
- Everyone’s favorite: Show and Tell
We’ll also be taking a collection for the hospice in honor of our former VP, Peggy Kelleher to donate as a gift from the guild. Judy Veltidi will be collecting whatever donation you would like to give. She will be at the meeting and can answer any questions you might have but if you would like to reach her before Thursday, she can be contacted at motherfrog <at> hotmail <dot> com.
Bring a chair and your name tag, and we’ll see you on Thursday!