Spring is in the air and what better way to celebrate than with bright and lovely bunting!
This month we’re swapping whimsical bunting flags to decorate our space with some spring inspiration.
– Use the tutorial found here at Pink Stitches to create your bunting flags
– Minimum of 10 triangles/flags on your bunting
– Flags can be any type of fabric
– Leave enough ribbon/trim at each end of the bunting to hang the banner (bias tape also works in place of ribbon)
– Use spring colors/patterns/theme
– Bring your bunting to the April guild meeting and you’ll go home with a bunting of your own