• Our July meeting is this Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:15pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
• Please park in the large lot in the back and use the side entrance to come in.
• Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Please remember, you do not have to bring a chair.
• Important: Please check in first at the Check-In table before going into the main area where the meeting takes place.
• Pulse Quilt Blocks: If you have signed up to make a block or blocks for the Pulse Quilts, they are due at this meeting. Please hand them in at the Check-In table and highlight your name on the Pulse Quilt Block sign up sheet.
• Do you have a quick quilting/sewing related tip to share with our group? If so, please come prepared to talk about it at our meeting.
• FREE table: Please bring in quilty / sewing related items you are no longer using/would like to pass along (books, fabric, thread, patterns, notions, etc). If it does not get taken by the end of the meeting, please take it home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. There will be a table at each meeting designated for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Consider borrowing from our NJMQG Library. If you have borrowed a book from our library, please remember to return it to Kelly C. at this meeting.
• Refreshments: Please consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please let us know by commenting on this blog post.
• Please bring your name tag to the meeting. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- please see any one of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!