OUR JUNE MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, June 21, 2018 AT 7:15 PM.
PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006
Doors will open at 7pm. Elections for the 2018-2019 Board will be held at this meeting. Please visit the Members Only section to read about the nominees.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table
Remember to bring:
- Bee Hive blocks are due.
- Icon Pillow Challenge is due.
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
- Refreshments: since it’s the official start of summer, consider bringing a “solstice snack” to share, especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our librarian. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, please remember to return it this month
• Upcoming Programs:
Saturday July 21st – Open Sew at the Montclair Public Library Auditorium 50 S Fullerton Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042
Saturday August 11th – Silk Screen Workshop with Aleeda Crawley. Signups will open soon; watch for an announcement. Meanwhile, keep doodling & sketching!
See you on Thursday!