We’re super excited to partner with the DCMQG on a zippered pouch swap!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the swap by September 6th, by completing this survey: Zippered Pouch Swap Registration
2. Make a zippered pouch no smaller than 6″ H x 6.5″ W x 4″ D for your partner. You will receive your partner’s name, email, and social media information by September 12th. This is not a surprise swap, so please get to know your partner!
You can use any zippered pouch pattern – However these dimensions are for the Noodlehead Medium Open Wide Pouch, which is a perfectly acceptable zippered pouch you could make! Check out our Pinterest board for more inspiration!
3. Fill the zippered pouch with $10 worth of goodies and a note and bring it to the October guild meeting on October 20th. Stella will provide tags for you to attach to the pouch so you can write your partner’s name on it.
4. At the November 17th guild meeting, you’ll receive your zippered pouch & goodies from your DCMQG swap partner.
5. Post how happy you are on social media, tagging your new DCMQG pal!