hey all!! 🙂
*** Reminders/upcoming events to keep in mind:
- We are starting a new workshop series within our guild, with our super talented members leading the classes! Starting us off will be Diane Fama, teaching Hawaiian Appliqué ! There’s only ONE SPOT LEFT in her class!! Snag it while you still can!!
- Our next Open Sew is Oct 22nd 10-4PM.
- Don’t forget to bring your zippy pouch to the next meeting!! 🙂 (October 20th)
- Check out our next field trip hosted by the lovely Stella on October 8th. A little shopping-or window shopping 😉 and a movie.
- There is a Michael Miller fabric challenge ! click the link for more details (deadline for entries is Nov 30th)
- The Modern Quilt Guild is doing a Block of the Month challenge and YOU could be the next designer!
- There is a 9 Patch Design Challenge for QuiltCon (deadline is Nov 30th)
- Call for instructors/lecturers for QuiltCon 2017
- October 15th, Amy Butler will be signing her latest book at Rock Paper Scissors !
- The Warwick Valley Quilter’s Guild is hosting their Stars of the Valley Quilt Show on October 15 & 16, 2016.
- If you don’t already, you should follow us on instagram “@njmqg.” we are always posting WIPS, quiltspiration, and other fun stuff including NJMQG InstaIntros to introduce our own board and our members members.
Betsy’s Trunk show!
Show & Tell!
See you all October 20th!!