OUR APRIL MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2018 AT 7:15 PM AT THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF CEDAR GROVE, 65 BOWDEN ROAD, CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009. PARKING IS LOCATED IN THE LARGE LOT IN THE BACK – USE THE SIDE ENTRANCE TO COME IN.
Doors will open at 7pm.
• Important: Please sign in at the registration table
- Please come prepared to vote on our new Guild Bylaws. Each member was emailed a copy of the new version on April 3. For comparison you can look at the current bylaws on the secure website.
• Remember to bring:
- Quiltfest entries for our guild exhibit, if you submitted info and photos. Each quilt should have a label, a 4″ hanging sleeve, and be in a pillowcase that also has your name on it
- Round Robin blocks
- Sewing organizer bags, if you signed up for the swap
- Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share, especially if your birthday is this month
- Nametag If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our librarian. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, please remember to return it this month
• Upcoming Events: Quilt and Sewing Fest of NJ, April 26-29
See you on Thursday!