OUR JUNE MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, July 19, 2018 AT 7:15 PM.
PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006
Doors will open at 7pm. There will be a short survey to help the new Programs coordinators develop events for 2019. Please think about the kinds of programming you’d like to participate in.
Reminder: Open Sew at the air-conditioned Montclair Public Library Saturday July 21 10:00-4:00. Bring friends and sew for charity or your own project!
Important: Please sign in at the registration table
Remember to bring:
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
- Refreshments: if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy,
- Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our librarian.
If you have checked a book out, please return it at the September meeting when we will be back at the Community Church.
• Upcoming Programs:
Saturday July 21st – Open Sew at the Montclair Public Library Auditorium 50 S Fullerton Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042
Saturday August 11th – Silk Screen Workshop with Aleeda Crawley. Signups will open soon; watch for an announcement. Meanwhile, keep doodling & sketching!
See you on Thursday!