OUR OCTOBER MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018 AT 7:15 PM.
Autumn is finally here! Grab a sweater and come to the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION: We will return to our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove
Doors will open at 7pm.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
Remember to bring:
- Completed blocks for our QuiltCon Charity Quilt. This is the due date! If you’re unable to come to the meeting, please arrange to give your blocks to a member who lives near you, or contact Margy: President@njmqg.com
- Embellish Me! If you took someone’s piece home last month, please bring it back embellished
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell! We’d really love to see work from the Sashiko class, or from Rayna’s classes.
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: back in business!
If you have checked a book out, please return it
• Upcoming Programs: Beginning Free Motion Quilting taught by Jackie Laba, will be Sat Nov 3. This class is filling up fast, so better sign up soon!
See You on Thursday