OUR FEBRUARY MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019 AT 7:15 PM.
LOCATION: We will be at our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove
Doors will open at 7pm.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
Remember to bring:
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts, blocks , or pillowcases that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: back in business!
If you have checked a book out, please return it
• Upcoming Programs: – Our “I’m not going to QuiltCon Sew-In” this Saturday 2/23, 10am to 4pm We’ll have lots of charity quilts ready to piece, quilt or bind, swag bags from previous QuiltCons, healthy snacks, and of course, a chance to sew together. Join us for all or part of the day. – March 16 is National Quilting Day. We hope to celebrate the day by gathering to sew with our quilting friends at a few of our homes. – oh yeah QuiltCon is this weekend 2/21 – 2/24. Hope everyone has a great time!
And we hope to see the rest of you in Cedar Grove, Thursday evening!