We welcomed 41 members and 2 guests!
Quiltfest Lancaster May 9-11: Betsy, Krishma, Carol, and Marilyn had quilts in the show. Congratulations to all!!
ONGOING & UPCOMING
Montclair Art Museum: New Directions in Fiber Art through June 16.
:: next Free First Thursday Night is June 6
- Check out the Modern Monthly newsletter (MQG member login required)
- Riley Blake challenge deadline was May 31st.
- QuiltCon Charity Quilt announced. Theme: text. Color story: greyscale. Several members signed up to work on our guild’s quilt. Stay tuned…!
NOMINATIONS FOR 2019-2020 BOARD
Meet the nominees. Election will be held at the June Meeting by show of hands. New officers take control in July.
#MEMADEMAY on Instagram
Check out all the good stuff makers made!
APRIL FOOL UGLY FAT QUARTER CHALLENGE
- Follow the hashtag #2019njmqgmysteryquilt to see in your Instagram feed.
- First cutting instructions were sent out May 1st.
- Ideas for staying organized: baggies, index cards & swatches affixed to color key, lettered or numbered pins, plastic boxes, wunder clips & labels with number of pieces and dimensions.
- Next instruction: June 1st-ish
JAPAN TOUR SLIDE PRESENTATION
by Betsy (& Michelle in absentia)
WOW…what else can I say? It was a m a z i n g!
SHOW & TELL
What a talented group we are!
The next meeting will be held on June 20 at
the Community Church of Cedar Grove
See you there!