WHEN: THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2019 AT 7:15 PM. Doors open at 7 pm.
LOCATION: We will be at our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
It’s a Spring Tea Party! Bring your teacup or mug. Or a March Hare
Quiltcon recap! Tell us what you loved, hated, learned… Short & sweet — promise!
Pick up your MQG Membership Card
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts, blocks , or pillowcases that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: back in business!
If you have checked a book out, please return it
• Upcoming Programs:
Saturday March 30: Member-led workshops “Rulers” and “Aprons”.
Spots are still available. Info & sign up here.