Here’s how to enter your quilted object into the MQG’s Michael Miller Challenge. (For a refresher, read up about the contest, deadlines, prizes, and more here.)
- Sign in to the Community site and click on this link: https://community.themodernquiltguild.com//groups/finished-michael-miller-fabric-challenge-0
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There will be an empty text box.
- If you hover your mouse over the last icon on the right, it should read “Add Media.” Click that.
- Click Browse to select the file(s) to be uploaded. Click Upload.
- Write a few words about your quilted project, including the size and any information you’d like to include.
- Click Post. You’re done!