Spring is in the air and what better way to celebrate than with bright and lovely bunting!
This month we’re swapping whimsical bunting flags to decorate our space with some spring inspiration.
– Use the tutorial found here at Pink Stitches to create your bunting flags
– Minimum of 10 triangles/flags on your bunting
– Flags can be any type of fabric
– Leave enough ribbon/trim at each end of the bunting to hang the banner (bias tape also works in place of ribbon)
– Use spring colors/patterns/theme
– Bring your bunting to the April guild meeting and you’ll go home with a bunting of your own
Check out our Pinterest board for more bunting inspiration and HAVE FUN!
Just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting this Thursday at 7PM at Rock Paper Scissors in Montclair.
Bring a chair, a name tag and something to show and tell!
We have announcements, a new swap to introduce for April, and a program by popular demand!
We are very lucky that Beth Rowan of Rock Paper Scissors is going to give us her demo from Quiltcon called “Sew Many Substrates.” (We were supposed to get a sneak peek in January before we got snowed out!) She’ll show us samples of quilts made from substrates like voile and jersey knit, and pass along some tips on how she made them. Get there early for good seats!
See you then!
Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the Heather Jones workshop! The workshop is sold out, but you can add your name to the wait list by completing the registration form and we will notify you if any spots open up.
Everyone is welcome at the Color Theory lecture on May 1.
Hope to see you there!