Thanks to everyone who signed up for Mid Atlantic Mod! It’s going to be a great time!
- Dates are April 21-24th
NJMQG meeting location is moving starting with the January 2016 meeting!
- we have grown in so many ways that it’s time for a bigger space.
- new location is Community Church at Cedar Grove 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ
- official first meeting there will be in January.
Quiltfest! Submit your Quilts!
- We’ve been asked to show at Quiltfest in March.
- We will be a part of a special exhibit: Modern Quilts- From the North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild” Special Exhibits
- Quiltfest is March 3-6th, 2016
- Click here to submit by December 16th and click here read about the details!
- Each quilt should have a 4″ sleeve sewn on top for easy hanging. Quilts must be min of 24″ max of 96″
- We have voted to keep the 2016 dues at $50.
- we are always accepting new members!
- Please click here to renew membership or become a member.
- payment through paypal, cash, check, or credit cards.
Budget for 2016
- We will be voting on the NJMQG budget for 2016 at the December Potluck Party Meeting! To view the budget, go to the Members Only section of the blog and click “2016 Budget.” If you need the password again or are a new member, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com. The Treasury Report, as of November 2015, is also available to view.
- Kelly has books available for borrowing! If anyone is interested in any, contact her directly.
Elfster Holiday Swap
- Will take place at the Holiday Potluck/December Meeting!
Holiday Potluck/December meeting
- It’s a party! An email from Amy via Sign Up Genius was sent to create a food checklist for everyone to see who and what people are bringing to the party.
- There will be appetizers and desserts available. We are also asking that everyone list ingredients to make sure of food allergies, restrictions, etc.
- Note Location: Dec 17th at the LDS church in Caldwell, doors open at 6:30PM and we will start at 7PM.
Special Guest: Cliff Peterson was here! He contacted the NJMQG after his wife Myra had sadly passed away. Myra started a quilt but never did get a chance to finish it so Amy took the pieces she had done and finished the quilt top. Krishma long armed, bound, and made a bag for the quilt out of the remaining pieces. It was a beautiful tribute to Myra.
Bee Block Swap!
Show and Tell!
See you at the December meeting!!