Our December Meeting is a HOLIDAY POTLUCK PARTY!
TIME: Doors open at 6:30
WHEN: This Thursday, December 17, 2015
WHAT TO BRING:
- An Appetizer or Dessert (or both if you like). Please use the Sign Up Genius email that Amy sent to sign up / rsvp.
- your Elfster swap gift
- Show and Tell
- Membership payment for 2016 if you have not already submitted
- If you borrowed a library book at the last meeting please return it at this meeting
- Your name tag- If you don’t have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap.
WHERE: LDS Church, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, New Jersey – please note location for this meeting
Submit your Quilts! Deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16th. We want to see those beautiful modern quilts!
- We will be a part of a special exhibit at Quiltfest in March: Modern Quilts- North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild
- Quiltfest is March 3-6th, 2016
- Click here to submit by December 16th and click here read about the details!
- Each quilt should have a 4″ sleeve sewn on top for easy hanging. Quilts must be min of 24″ max of 96″
- If you have a quilt top only to submit now, please consider submitting. As long as the quilt is done for the show in March, it will be considered.
BUDGET for 2016:
- We will be voting on the NJMQG budget for 2016 at the December Potluck Party Meeting! To view the budget, go to the Members Only section of the blog and click “2016 Budget.” If you need the password again or are a new member, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com. The Treasury Report, as of November 2015, is also available to view.
Membership Renewal / New Members:
- we are always accepting new members!
- Please click here to renew membership or become a member.
- Please pay by December 28th- payment through paypal, cash, check, or credit cards.
See you on Thursday!