• Our September meeting is this Thursday, September 15th, 2016 at 7:15pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
• Member Trunk Show continues: Betsy V. is the next featured NJMQG Member in our Member Trunk Show Series for 2016!
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you have borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please comment below.
• Remember to bring your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!