OUR NOVEMBER MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2018 AT 7:15 PM.
One week before Thanksgiving!
LOCATION: Our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove
Doors will open at 7pm.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
Remember to bring:
- One or two items to donate to the guild for a fundraising craft sale Dec 1 and 2.
It could be a small quilt, or a table runner, a tote bag or a set of coasters or place-mats, or a potholder; or a small art piece that doesn’t quite fit in your house. Should be good quality, something you’d like to receive as a gift. Something you’ve already made, but haven’t found the right recipient for; something you make while making a grocery tote for our gift exchange. If you have a donation but can’t get it to the meeting, contact Margy (email@example.com) so she can arrange to get it.
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell! We’d really love to see work from the Jackie’s class, or something you completed at the retreat Diane sponsored last weekend.
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: in business in the back of the room!
If you have checked a book out, please return it
See You on Thursday