OUR JANUARY MEETING IS THIS THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2019 AT 7:15 PM.
If you haven’t renewed your membership yet, please fill out the form today. Pay online with PayPal, or bring your payment to the meeting.
LOCATION: We will be at our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove
Doors will open at 7pm.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
Remember to bring:
- Charity quilt in the Wave pattern for a group photo. we’d like to see them all together, so bring the top even if it’s not finished yet
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts, blocks , or pillowcases that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: back in business!
If you have checked a book out, please return it
• Upcoming Programs: Saturday Jan 26, two half day classes taught by members who are experienced teachers: in the morning Melanie Tuazon with Creative Walking Foot, and after lunch Amy Rehbein will teach how to make a clear boxy pouch. There are still a few spots left in each class, so sign up soon!
See You on Thursday – we’re counting on good weather, so we can all see our finished QuiltCon Charity Quilt in person, before it get’s shipped out.