WHEN: THURSDAY, April 18, 2019 AT 7:15 PM. Doors open at 7 pm.
LOCATION: LDS Church 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell NJ (NOT where we usually meet)
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
Bring an ugly fat quarter to swap. Then we’ll transform the ones we get into something useful, and prettier, to return to the original owner
Bring your favorite ruler to show, and tell us why it’s your favorite
Pick up your MQG Membership Card if you haven’t already
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts, blocks , or pillowcases that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: will not be with us this month
If you have checked a book out, please hang onto it until next month
• Upcoming Programs:
None this month, but we wish a Happy Passover or Easter to those who celebrate; and encourage everyone to do something to benefit the planet (or at least your own little bit of it) next week in honor of Earth Day.
On May 1, thirty-eight of us will receive the first installment of instructions for our 2019 Mystery Quilt. I’m already looking forward to Show and Tell in December!
Keep an eye out for sign-ups for Sarah Bond’s June 1st workshop, coming soon