WHEN: THURSDAY, May 16, 2019 AT 7:15 PM. Doors open at 7 pm.
We will be at our usual meeting place at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Rd, Cedar Grove.
Important: Please sign in at the registration table.
In honor of “Me Made May” please wear something you’ve made yourself – if not a garment, then maybe a bag or scarf – quilts only as a last resort!
Bring your transformed ugly fat quarter to return to the original owner
Bring a ruler if you have one to donate to our new ruler library
Pick up your MQG Membership Card if you haven’t already, and if you’re new to our guild and to the Modern Quilt Guild, ask Caroline for your MQG pin.
Meet the Nominees for our next Board of directors.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Refreshments: especially if your birthday is this month
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts, blocks , or pillowcases that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: back in business! we now have books and rulers to lend
If you have checked a book out, please return it
• Upcoming Programs:
On June 1, Sarah Bond’s workshop on Color and Grey Scale. The class is completely booked, with a waiting list
Also on June 1, forty-four of us will receive directions for the next phase of our Mystery Quilt.