Hello Guild Friends,
It’s your friendly reminder with our upcoming meeting details:
No THURSDAY guild meeting this month – we are meeting IN PERSON –
When: This Saturday 10/22, 10am-12pm
Where: Community Church of Cedar Grove – 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove NJ
- This is a live meeting only – no zoom or slide show this month
- Bring your name tag to present & swap with your partner during the meeting!
- Bring your Community quilt blocks to hand over to Margy
- FREE TABLE – if you have quilty items/fabric to give away, here is your chance – all items brought in must leave with you if not taken by someone else
- Bring your Works In Progress finishes to be a part of this month’s raffle
- Show & Tell items!!! – if you sent a photo it will be held until next months slide show
Bring your own name tag to wear if you have one. Snacks are welcome, & please label anything homemade for allergy needs.
If you would like to come as a guest to our meeting this month, please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know or ask any questions.
See you soon!!