September’s meeting is this Thursday, September 17, at 7pm at Rock Paper Scissors.
As always, bring a chair and your name tag. If you don’t have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap. Also, please bring anything you may have for show and tell.
See you then!
Our August Open Sew guild meeting was awesome!
• We had an Open Sew Challenge! Tracy prepared bundles of donated fabric for charity quilt tops for those who wanted to participate for a prize. The competition was heated. 🙂 At one point Amy and Kimberli were neck and neck. Ultimately, Amy finished first and Kimberli came in at a close second. Way to go ladies!
• There was a “Free Table” set up at the meeting. So many goodies to choose from. We are considering practicing this concept at future meetings. Stay tuned for details at a later time.
• We had our Dumpling Pouch Swap and our 2nd Quarter Bee Block Swap and overall, a great time!
• Just look at these two Show and Tell stunners by Michelle and Diane!
• Thank you to all who donated blocks for Mother Emanuel Church at the July meeting. Six quilt tops were made and donated! The photos are from the Charleston MQG.
• October’s Swap will be an Infinity Scarf. There will be a sign up and we will pair members up. Details coming soon.
• Thank you so much to Stephanie and Colleen for being such gracious hosts at the LDS Church!!