• Our November meeting is this Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:15 pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Please sign in at the registration table
*Remember to bring: Bee blocks – the last of the year; pot holders to swap; any charity quilts you may have finished.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our librarian. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, please remember to return it this month ___________________________________________________________________________________
Upcoming Programs Spots are still available for
November 18: Nuno Felted Scarf Workshop with Josie Dakers
Members should remember to sign up for the Amy Friend Workshops in January. Enrollment will be open to non-members on Nov.21
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share, especially if your birthday is this month
• Remember to bring, and wear, your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!
Have more than a couple of questions:
1. I just joined the guild and wanted to know what do I need to do to sign up regarding the felting class on Saturday.
2. Since tomorrow is my first guild meeting, what should I bring? I don’t know what a bee block is and what the requirements for the pot holder
3. Can I bring a friend to the meeting?
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome to the guild! I’ll respond by email.