Our February meeting is this Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 7:15 pm at the
Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in.
Doors will open at 7pm. We’re having a Valentine’s day Tea Party! Bring your favorite tea cup and saucer.
• Important: Please sign in at the registration table
• Remember to bring:
- Round Robin blocks
- Monochromatic half square triangle quilts
- Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share, especially if your birthday is this month
- Nametag If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our librarian. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, please remember to return it this month
• Upcoming Programs: A few spots are still available for Chawne Kimber’s Workshop on March 17.
See you on Thursday!