OUR DECEMBER MEETING/HOLIDAY PARTY IS THIS THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2018 AT 7:15 PM.
NOTE LOCATION: LDS Church, 209 Mountain ave, Caldwell
Doors will open at 7pm. Barbara and Terri have a lovely dinner planned for us, so try to be on time!
Important: Please sign in at the registration table, and wear your name tag.
It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other, and there are a few things to discuss:
- Thanks to all who donated items to sell at the craft fair a couple of weeks ago. We made close to $300, but there many items that were not sold. We will have them at the meeting to return to their makers.
- We will vote on the Board’s recommendation to increase our annual dues to $60.
- Then we will vote on the proposed budget for 2019 (you can read it on the members only page of the blog, if you have not already)
Remember to bring:
- Tote bag for our gift swap. Please label the bag, or somehow put your name in it and gift wrap it.
- desserts: especially if you’ve started your holiday baking already!
- Name Tag: If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap – just ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Aubrey, Jackie, or Crista).
- As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell! We’d really love to see work from the Jackie’s class, or something you completed at the retreat Diane sponsored last month, and of course the quilts you’ve made for holiday gifts
- Charity quilts that you’ve completed
- Quilts of Valor blocks
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Library: on hiatus this month.
If you have checked a book out, please return it in January.
See You on Thursday in Caldwell!