The NJMQG is an official Mid Atlantic MOD sponsor again this year!
This retreat is planned by Central Jersey MQG and the Philadelphia MQG with surrounding guilds also participating. It’s a fantastic retreat filled with SO much to do!
Being a sponsor for the retreat guarantees our guild first access to 10 spots during early registration and a $25/person discount for our members that attend.
* Early Registration begins this Sunday, November 13th at 6pm and will be available only until November 26th. It’s first come, first served!
Here is the registration info you have been waiting for! WOO HOO!!
If you would like to attend, and are a current NJMQG member, please email Stella S. for the access code and the link to register: stellasingleton at gmail dot com
Mid-Atlantic Mod Retreat Dates and Location:
Thursday, April 27-30, 2017 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Lancaster, PA. It’s a beautiful hotel in a great location!
Cost to Sponsoring Guild Members (that’s us!): $130
Workshops: $15 each. Click here for list of workshops. Page will be finalized with photos soon. You can choose to take workshops or not.
Lodging: Room rate is TBD + tax per night for single or double occupancy (last year it was $124/night + tax per night for single or double occupancy). We will update here on the blog when we have the info or check the MOD site.
General registration for very limited spots will open to the public in late November. NJMQG members will still pay the discounted price. Non-Member cost: $155.
The 2016 retreat had the following (some info copied from MOD’s site):
- Plenty of social sewing time with the sewing room accessible from morning until very late at night
- Various short hands-on workshops
- Progressive quilts – where those who participated had a chance to win the completed top at the end of the retreat (!!!)
- Secret and regular swaps
- Charity sewing
- Cocktail mixer
- Local shop hops (nothing formal but there were carpooled trips to the many area shops)
- Discounts to fabric shops
- Swag bag filled with goodies (patterns, fabric, etc.)
- Great giveaways
- Some attendees chose not to participate in any of those options and sewed to their heart’s content (some people even sewed in their pjs).
- Great location and beautiful hotel
- And more!!
If you are on Instagram, check out the hashtag #midatlanticmod to see what everyone was up to at the last retreat!