:: 2017 NJMQG Membership ::
Please renew membership or sign up to become a member by January 1, 2017. Click here for details, membership form, and PayPal link to pay online if you are not paying by check.
:: Quilt Fest 2017 ::
Please submit your amazing modern quilts for the NJMQG Special Exhibit for Quilt Fest. Deadline is January 4, 2017. Details here.
:: Member Workshop on Saturday, February 4th! ::
Our very own Amy R. will be teaching a workshop on the Betty Bowler bag! Stay tuned for more details and how to sign up.
:: 2017 Bee Block Swap ::
Back by popular demand is the Bee Block Swap! Starting in January 2017, this swap program will take place three times. Deadline to sign up for the first one is Saturday, December 31st. Click here for details and sign up form. The swap is for NJMQG members only.
:: January Field Trip::
We’re headed to the Garment District in NYC on Saturday, January 7th. Details here.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!
TIME: Doors open at 6:30, starts at 7:15pm
WHEN: This Thursday, December 15, 2016
WHAT TO BRING:
- An Appetizer, Dessert or Drinks. Please use the link here to sign up.
- Your Elfster swap gift
- Show and Tell (we respectfully ask that you limit your show and tell items to two items for this meeting)
- Membership payment for 2017 if you have not already submitted
- QuiltCon Charity Quilt blocks if you worked on them
- Quilt of Valor Block if you worked on one
- Your name tag- If you don’t have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap
- Also, Betsy V. will be selling tickets for the Empire Quilters raffle quilt
WHERE: LDS Church, 209 Mountain Ave, Caldwell, New Jersey
***please note location for this meeting***
Quilt Fest 2017: Submission Deadline Extended!
Submit your Quilts! The deadline has been extended to Wednesday, January 4th.
- We will be a part of a special exhibit at Quilt Fest in March 2017: Modern Quilts- North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild
- Quilt Fest is March 2-5, 2017
- Click here to submit by January 4, 2017
- Each quilt should have a 4″ sleeve sewn on top for easy hanging.
- If you have a quilt top only to submit now, please consider submitting.
The quilt should be complete and ready to hang for the show.
BUDGET for 2017:
- We will be voting on the NJMQG budget for 2017 at this meeting. To view the budget, go to the Members Only section of the blog and click “Tentative Budget Proposal for 2017.” If you need the password, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
Membership Renewal for 2017/ New Members:
- We are always accepting new members!
- Please click here to renew membership or to become a member. NJMQG Membership shall be recognized upon payment of dues and completion of the 2017 Membership Application Form.
- Bring cash or check to the meeting or pay by January 1, 2017.
2017 Bee Block Swap:
Back by popular demand is the Bee Block Swap! Starting in January 2017, this swap program will take place three times. Click here for details. Click here to sign up. Deadline to register is December 31, 2016.
See you on Thursday!
The 2017 Membership form is now available.
Each renewing/new member must fill out an electronic form every year.
To renew membership or to become a member, please click here. You may also click the JOIN tab at the top of the blog. Scroll down to the area that says: Step 1 – Complete Membership Application. You can find the form link there as well.
Membership dues are $50 for 2017. Please pay by January 1, 2017. You can pay by cash or by check at the December meeting, or, for your convenience, via PayPal. There is a $2 surcharge to use PayPal.
If you pay by check, please make it payable to “North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild.” If you will not be at the 2016 December meeting (December 15th), but would like to pay by check, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com for a mailing address.
NJMQG Membership shall be recognized upon payment of dues and completion of the 2017 Membership Application Form.