March 2016 Meeting This Thursday!
• Our March meeting is this Thursday, March 17th, 2016 at 7pm at our new location:
~ Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
• Please park in the large lot in the back and use the side entrance to come in.
• Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Please remember, you do not have to bring a chair.
• Important: Please check in first at the Check-In table before going into the main area where the meeting takes place.
• MEMBER TRUNK SHOW continues: Diane F. is the next featured NJMQG Member in our Member Trunk Show Series for 2016!
• FREE table: Please bring in quilty / sewing related items you are no longer using/would like to pass along (books, fabric, thread, patterns, notions, etc). If it does not get taken by the end of the meeting, please take it home with you.
• Library: Consider borrowing from our NJMQG Library. If you have borrowed a book from our library, please remember to return it to Kelly C. at this meeting.
• March 2016 GREEN Pincushion SWAP: The Green Pincushions are due at this meeting. You still have time to make one! Check out this link for details and inspiration! Swaps are for NJMQG members only.
• Refreshments: Please consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please let us know by commenting on this blog post.
• Please bring your name tag to the meeting. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- please see any one of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Tracy, Annette, or Kourtney). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!