April 2016 Meeting This Thursday!
• Our April meeting is this Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 7:15pm (note the time change) at our new location:
~ Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
• Please park in the large lot in the back and use the side entrance to come in.
• Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Please remember, you do not have to bring a chair.
• Important: Please check in first at the Check-In table before going into the main area where the meeting takes place.
• NEW!: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. There will be a table at each meeting designated for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• FREE table: Please bring in quilty / sewing related items you are no longer using/would like to pass along (books, fabric, thread, patterns, notions, etc). If it does not get taken by the end of the meeting, please take it home with you.
• Library: Consider borrowing from our NJMQG Library. If you have borrowed a book from our library, please remember to return it to Kelly C. at this meeting.
• Paper Bag Mini SWAP: The mini quilts are due at this meeting! We cannot wait to see all of them! So exciting!!!
• Empire Quilters Guild Raffle Quilt: This gorgeous raffle quilt will be on display at our meeting. Please see Aleeda to purchase raffle tickets!
• Refreshments: Please consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please let us know by commenting on this blog post.
• Please bring your name tag to the meeting. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- please see any one of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Tracy, Annette, or Kourtney). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!