• Our August meeting is this Thursday, August 18th, 2016 at 7:15pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• ** We will be in the sanctuary for this meeting which is air conditioned. The entrance is the same.**
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
• Backpacks and School Supplies Donations are due at this meeting. There is still time to make a backpack or pick up school supplies to donate! Click here for info and pattern.
• QuiltCon Charity Quilt Survey for NJMQG Members Only: Have you taken our quick charity quilt survey yet? This information is needed to design the quilt. Please click here or on the Members Only tab above to participate.
The Members Only section is password protected. Please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com if you need the password.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you have borrowed a book the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. If you borrowed a book from our library at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please comment below!
• Remember to bring your name tag! If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!