• Our August meeting is this Thursday,August 17, 2017 at 7:15 pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
Seems to be cooling off every evening this week, so we hope the space will be comfortable, and we won’t need the loud fans we needed for the July meeting.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Margy S. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
Please remember to bring your Mini Quilts to swap
Did you attend the Indigo/Shibori Dying & Cyanotype/Photogram Workshop this past weekend? If so, please bring samples so we can all see your work. We want to hear all about it.
• Member-Led Workshops!: Spots are still available for the following workshops:
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share, especially if your birthday is this month
• Remember to bring your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!