• Our September meeting is this Thursday,September 21, 2017 at 7:15 pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
Our first meeting after the summer, this should be a busy one. Michelle will present a trunk show of her work; there’s a membership survey that we’ll distribute and take time to discuss; and we expect that the piece work for our QuiltCon charity quilt will be distributed.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please take them home with you
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Laura F., our new librarian. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share, especially if your birthday is this month
• Remember to bring, and wear, your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Margy, Kathy, Lori, Aubrey, Sarah). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!