May 2016 Meeting This Thursday!
• Our May meeting is this Thursday, May 19th, 2016 at 7:15pm (note the time change) at our new location:
• Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
• Please park in the large lot in the back and use the side entrance to come in.
• Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Please remember, you do not have to bring a chair.
• Important: Please check in first at the Check-In table before going into the main area where the meeting takes place.
• NEW!: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. There will be a table at each meeting designated for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• FREE table: Please bring in quilty / sewing related items you are no longer using/would like to pass along (books, fabric, thread, patterns, notions, etc). If it does not get taken by the end of the meeting, please take it home with you.
• Library: Consider borrowing from our NJMQG Library. If you have borrowed a book from our library, please remember to return it to Kelly C. at this meeting.
• MAY 2016 Infinity Scarf Swap: Infinity Scarves are due at this meeting. If you signed up for this swap, please bring the scarf to the meeting!
• NJMQG Board Nominations: An email went out to members about the election in June. If you did not receive the email, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
• Slow Stitching Demos: Please remember to bring in supplies to take part in the demos at this meeting. Please click here for supply list.
• Open Sew Date: We will announce a June Open Sew date at this meeting!
• Refreshments: Please consider bringing a light refreshment to share at the meeting. If you are able to do so, please let us know by commenting on this blog post.
• Please bring your name tag to the meeting. If you were paired up at the last meeting and you chose to swap at this meeting, please remember to bring the name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- please see any one of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Tracy, Annette, or Kourtney). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell! If you took the Melissa Averinos Making Faces Workshop this past Saturday, we encourage you to share your pieces from the class!
See you on Thursday!
3 thoughts on “Reminder: May 2016 Meeting this Thursday!”
Comments are closed.
Hi! I am supposed to swap nametags with Marilyn at this meeting, but my son has a band concert and I’m unable to come. I will bring it to the June meeting. I am so sorry!!!!
I’ll let her know – what is your name?
Amy – thanks!!!