• Our March meeting is this Thursday, March 16th, 2017 at 7:15 pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Margy S. if you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Brown Bag Mini Quilt Swap: If you are participating in this swap, bring your Brown Bag to this guild meeting filled with five fat quarters to be swapped with another participant. If you did not take a bag at the February meeting and would like to participate, bring your five fat quarters with you. We will have extra brown bags at the meeting.
2017 Bee Block Swap: 1st Quarter Bee Blocks are due at this meeting!
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share.
• Remember to bring your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
At the end of the meeting, please lend a hand with clean up if you are able (putting away chairs, tables, etc.).
See you on Thursday!
2 thoughts on “Reminder: March 2017 Guild meeting this Thursday!”
Comments are closed.
Just a reminder that our May 11-14 spring retreat at Crossroads is coming up, and the April meeting is your chance to register. See Aleeda at the meeting, but be sure to email her if you are interested
I am unable to attend meeting this week and will bring bee blocks and pick my quilt up at the next meeting. Thanks! MaryKirchoff