• Our April meeting is this Thursday, April 20th, 2017 at 7:15 pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Margy S. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Did you attend any of the Hand Stitching Trio Member-Led Workshops in March with Stephanie Mullin, Michelle Reiter, and Stella Singleton? Please bring your work from this class to the meeting to share with the group.
• Brown Bag Mini Quilt Swap: Did you participate in this fun swap? If so, the mini quilts are due at this meeting!
• Pillowcases for charity are due at this meeting. There is still time to make a pillowcase for kids! Click here for info and suggested patterns.
• Member Trunk Show continues: Jo Ann Lepore is the next featured NJMQG Member in our Member Trunk Show Series for 2017!
• Member-Led Workshops!: Spots are still available for the following workshops:
– One Block Wonder Workshop with Jo Ann Lepore on Saturday, April 22 from 10am-4pm. Click here to register.
– Cross Back Apron Workshop with Colleen Wiest on Saturday, May 20 from 9am-1pm. Click here to register.
– Sew Together Bag Workshop with Amy Rehbein on Saturday, May 20 from 1pm-5pm. Click here to register.
If you did not bring in First Quarter Bee Blocks that were due at the March meeting, please do so for this meeting.
• Board Elections will be held in June. Any member in good standing can self-nominate to get on the ballot for our meeting on June 15. An email with more info was sent to members. If you are an NJMQG member and did not receive the email, please email us at njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
• NJMQG Committee Volunteer Form is available. Click here to volunteer!
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share.
• Remember to bring your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!