Happy June, everyone!
Join us for a lecture with award winning quilter, Timna Tarr where she will be discussing her process as well as color theory.
Date: June 16, 2017
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Location: Community Church of Cedar Grove – 65 Bowden Rd. Cedar Grove, NJ
Cost: NJMQG members, free // all others $5
RSVP: Click this link to RSVP for the lecture
• NJMQG Board Nominees have been posted to the Members Only page. Elections will be held at our meeting on Thursday, June 15th. Forgot or need the password to the Members Only page? Contact us at njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
• Our Volunteer Form has been updated. Click here!
• Member-Led Workshops are open for registration. Click the links below to read about them and to register!
July: Paper Piecing Workshop with Betsy Vinegrad
July: Embracing Negative Space Workshop with Daniela Di Iorio
August: Indigo/Shibori Dying & Cyanotype/Photogram Workshop with Sarah Scott
September: Noodlehead Market Bag Workshop with Michelle Reiter
October: Trill Workshop with Melanie Tuazon
November: Nuno Felted Scarf Workshop with Josie Dakers
• Did you sign up for the One Hour Basket Swap with the Central Jersey MQG? Be sure to bring it to our June meeting.
• Urban Sewciety, a fabric shop and sewing studio located in Westfield, N.J., now offers 15% off purchases to NJMQG members! Must show NJMQG ID card. Discount excludes classes.