hey friends! Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far! Few announcements below!
• Welcome to the new board!!! Sarah Fader as Programs, Aubrey Cece as Secretary, Lori Beitler as Treasurer, Kathy Morganroth as Vice President, and Margy Shilling as President!!!
• Our Not a raffle raffle was amazing!!!! All the prize money will be going to Interfaith Hospitality Network which was I believe was $800! That’s amazing!! & look who won our birth year quilt! Yay Anne!
• Melanie will be teaching at QuiltCon in Pasadena! Click the link for more info!
•Urban Sewciety will be giving 15% off to all members of the quilt guild.
•Kelly Chladil has a sign up sheet for those who would like to participate in making a basket or items to put into baskets for the Rainbow baby fundraiser. She will be collecting these items from now- September. You can make these items or buy them. Please see her/email her for more details.
• Sign up with Aleeda for the Craft Yard Sale July 22 (or the 29th as a raindate?).
• Member-Led Workshops are open for registration. Click the links below to read about them and to register! *(PDF of NJMQG Programs here for June ! & we will have a handout at the meeting)*
July: Paper Piecing Workshop with Betsy Vinegrad
July: Embracing Negative Space Workshop with Daniela Di Iorio
August: Indigo/Shibori Dying & Cyanotype/Photogram Workshop with Sarah Scott
September: Noodlehead Market Bag Workshop with Michelle Reiter
October: Trill Workshop with Melanie Tuazon
November: Nuno Felted Scarf Workshop with Josie Dakers
Khrisma’s Trunk Show!
Older Swap Redo’s, Name tag swapping, & Show & Tell!
It has been such a pleasure being the secretary for you guys!! ❤ I now will pass the baton to Aubrey! 🙂
See you at the next meeting!