Happy Valentine’s Day!
• Our February meeting is this Thursday, February 16th, 2017 at 7:15pm at the Community Church of Cedar Grove, 65 Bowden Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Parking is located in the large lot in the back – use the side entrance to come in. Feel free to arrive about 15 minutes early.
• Important: Check in at the registration table to sign in and pick up a raffle ticket for door prizes before finding a seat.
• FREE table: Bring in the quilty items you no longer use and drop them on our FREE table at the beginning of the meeting. If your items are not taken, please bring them home with you.
• Member Corner: Many of our members have their own creative businesses and services to offer. A designated table is provided for members to leave their business cards, class/workshop lists, postcards, etc. This is a great way to get the word out about what you have to offer!
• Library: Have you borrowed a book from the NJMQG library? Books can be checked out for one month. Please see Margy S. If you borrowed a book at the last meeting, remember to return it at this meeting.
• Did you take Amy Rehbein’s Betty Bowler Bag Member-Led Workshop? Please bring your work from this class to the meeting to share with the group.
• Member Trunk Show continues: Amy Rehbein is the next featured NJMQG Member in our Member Trunk Show Series for 2017!
• Cross Back Apron Swap: For those of you who signed up for this swap, please bring your apron to the meeting.
• Brown Bag Mini Quilt Swap: If you would like to participate in this swap, we will have brown paper bags at this meeting for you. More details to come!
Quilt Fest 2017: If you submitted quilts to the NJMQG Special Exhibit, please bring your quilt(s) to this meeting. More details are in the email that was sent to those participating in the exhibit. If you did not receive an email and submitted a quilt, please email njmqginfo at gmail dot com.
• Jelly Roll Race: Not going to QuiltCon? Come to our Open Sew on Saturday, February 25! We will be sewing pre-cut fabric strips/jelly rolls into charity quilt tops! We will need volunteers to cut and roll fabric at our guild meeting this Thursday. We also need volunteers to bring 2 large cutting mats, 4 rulers & 4 rotary cutters for cutting the strips. Please comment if you can provide!
• Refreshments: Consider bringing a light refreshment to share.
• Remember to bring your name tag. If you do not have a name tag, we can arrange a partner swap- ask any of the NJMQG Executive Board Officers (Daniela, Amy, Annette, Kourtney, or Stella). As always, please bring anything you may have for Show and Tell!
See you on Thursday!